Saturday, June 19, 2010

An Everyday Kind of Girl...

God loves to take the very unqualified and raise them up.  God delights in it.  He delights in taking the most unlikely kind of people and doing the most unlikely kind of things...just because they say "yes" to Jesus. 

When I think about this, I always think about "unqualified" women in the Bible like Esther and Ruth and how God took the most everyday kind of woman and did the most extraordinary things.  My prayer this week is that I would daily say "yes" to Jesus so He can can take an everyday kind of girl that often feels "unqualified" and raise me up to who He wants me to be.  Enjoy my portion this week.

Philippians 1:6
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment