Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quiz

The laundry is piled high, I haven't blogged in weeks, and I'm not getting a full night's sleep...anyone guess what new thing is taking up all my time?  Take this multiple choice quiz and see how well you know Lee Anne...

A:  After organizing my spice rack, I've moved on to organizing the closets

B.  I've been staying up till 2:00 AM watching the Housewives of New Jersey marathon

C.  I've been adding the upcoming Steelers and Clemson football schedule to my Google calendar

D.  School has started back and I'm a workin' girl again!

If you guessed A, you've chosen what I'll be doing in a few weekends!
If you guessed B, this is what I wish I was doing!
If you guessed C, this is what Brad's been up to!
If you guessed D, you are correct!

School has officially started!  Back to story times and puppets and singing.  If you're ever up at 5:15 in the morning, be thinking of all us school teachers out there!  We have 183 working days till next summer ;o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment