Sunday, August 29, 2010

We Need a New Vacuum



We love our sweet little pup...but she sheds a lot.  Here is Bailey (above) with her collection of hair from just one week of shedding.  Y'all, this is just the hair from the floors...I'm not even counting the hair that is left on our couches.


Everywhere Bailey walks, she leaves these lovely tumbleweeds behind...they float down the hallway and get tucked into corners, behind chairs, underneath the couch, etc.  I can't seem to keep up with her shedding.


My typical cleaning routine right now is just sweeping...lots of sweeping.  I feel like every time I sweep, I'm not really cleaning up any hair, I'm just moving the tumbleweeds from one location to the next.  

Needless to say, I'm in need of a good vacuum.  One that isn't heavy and can be used on hardwoods and carpet.  If you are using a vacuum that you absolutely love, let me know what brand/model it is...Bailey and I would greatly appreciate any suggestions ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I suggest a razor..small dog and so much hair! crazy crazy :)

    ReplyDelete