Monday, August 23, 2010

My Cup Runneth Over


Whenever my mother-in-law has all of her family surrounding her and she feels nothing but peace, love, and warmth, she always quotes Psalm 23:5..."My Cup Runneth Over."  This past weekend was filled with so much peace, love, and warmth, my cup was boiling over :)  Read on and learn how August 21st, 2010 was such as special day for me...


I was celebrating my 30th birthday (yikes!) and Brad had the whole day planned out.  It started with opening presents, followed by a leisurely breakfast at one of our favorite spots, Charleston's Cafe.  After one sweet potato biscuit, a Diet Coke, and the best french toast this side of the Mississippi, Brad took me shopping (instead of the usual...me taking him shopping) and let me pick out one new outfit.  Ann Taylor Loft was the destination.  I was in heaven.    We strolled around the Town Center and picked up a few more odds and ends and made our way back home to relax until our 5:30 dinner reservation at Magnolia's downtown.  After a delicious dinner, we drove up to North Charleston to spend the evening with his family.  When I walked in the door, SURPRISE!!!  My family from NC and our closest friends were there to greet me!  I was so touched that Brad planned this wonderful evening for me, I fell in love with him all over again.  Thank you to everyone for such a memorable and unexpected 30th birthday.  My cup runneth over...
















No comments:

Post a Comment